hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: runtimePartitioning in GraphJobRunner
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:53:18 GMT
A Hama cluster is scalable. It means that the computing capacity
should be increased by adding slaves. Right?

As I mentioned before, disk-queue and storing vertices on local disk
are not urgent.

In short, yeah, I wan to remove VertexInputReader and runtime
partition in Graph package.

See also, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-531?focusedCommentId=13527756&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13527756

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon