hama-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Menon <menonsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: how to debug Hama Jobs?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 04:46:14 GMT
Hi, it could be a RuntimeException that the application is throwing. I
would suggest putting a try/catch block in setup, bsp/compute and cleanup
and log it as error log. You would then find the exception stacktrace in
the tasklogs/JobID/*.log.  I am looking into scenarios why the exception
won't be logged.

-Suraj

P.S.: Your mails are getting marked as spam for me. Please subscribe to the
user mailing list. The instructions are here -
http://hama.apache.org/mail-lists.html. Please send an email to -
user-subscribe@hama.apache.org