hama-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Menon <menonsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YARN
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 10:45:34 GMT
Thanks Thomas, we have a start. If possible, please create a list of tasks
to be completed under an umberella JIRA issue. This way we get a visibility
into the measure of work to be done as well as progress on the issue. New
developers can start helping you on some newbie issues that you may find
for them :)

-Suraj