hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hama 0.6 release (RC3)
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 22:59:32 GMT
I have written a shellscript to download and check all the artifacts, also
updated the release check site in our committers guide.
You can find it here: http://wiki.apache.org/hama/HowToCommit#line-42
If you mac guys have problems with executing the script, let me know via
mail, we can change it to be compatible through all *nix systems.

That said, the release checksums are fine.
- maven clean install package works on source distribution without problems
- checked all examples with the localrunner and typical sample files

BTW don't we want to add the gradient descent logistic and linear
regression examples to the driver? We could also replace the normal PI
Estimation example by the SuperstepPiEstimator.

But still, I'm +1 (binding)