hama-dev mailing list archives

From Apurv Verma <dapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Test failing
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:46:30 GMT
Actually sometimes this test fails even its the sole test being run. I
discovered this seems to be a known issue on macs. The solution is
increasing the Thread.sleep time to 10000 after startup.
http://techblog.hybris.com/2012/05/14/zookeeper-on-mac-connectionlossexception-3/

--
Regards,
Apurv Verma