hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Tu, Min" <m...@paypal.com>
Subject FW: how to debug Hama Jobs?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 01:20:16 GMT

From: <Tu>, "Tu, Min" <mitu@paypal.com<mailto:mitu@paypal.com>>
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:12 PM
To: "user-info@hama.apache.org<mailto:user-info@hama.apache.org>" <user-info@hama.apache.org<mailto:user-info@hama.apache.org>>
Cc: "user-faq@hama.apache.org<mailto:user-faq@hama.apache.org>" <user-faq@hama.apache.org<mailto:user-faq@hama.apache.org>>
Subject: how to debug Hama Jobs?

Hi,

This is Min Tu and I am new to Hama. I have developed a Hama graph job and it works fine with
simple testing data but failed with real data.

I have looked several places for the reason including

$HAMA_HOME/logs where BSP server is running

$HAMA_HOME/logs where Groom Server is running
$HAMA_HOME/logs/tasklogs/job_ID where Groom server is running

But I can not find the Exception or why the job failed.

Would  you please provide some suggestions? Thank you very much for the help

Min