hama-dev mailing list archives

From Yuesheng Hu <yueshen...@gmail.com>
Subject Application for hama
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:13:10 GMT
Hi ,

I appreciate your great works on Hama, which provides an alternative
solution for big data analysis. We're currently using Hama in our research
program, and wondering which applications or scenes are suitable for Hama.
I learned that KT corp and NHN corp are powered by Hama from Hama wiki,
they used Hama to analyze network traffic and social network data, what
I eagerly want to know is how people use Hama in this case, could you
please tell me more details about how to use Hama to analyze network
traffic and social network from the view of developer and analyst.

Thanks in advance.

Yuesheng Hu