hama-dev mailing list archives

From Apurv Verma <dapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Test failing
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 21:35:54 GMT
All zookeeper related tests are failing for me. I am using MacOSX with
java6.

12/10/09 03:00:02 ERROR sync.ZKSyncClient: Error checking zk path
/bsp/job_abc_0001/1/test
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /bsp/job_abc_0001/1/test
 at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:90)
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)
 at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:809)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:837)

Tried debugging TestZookeeper test, individually they don't fail (by a
small tweak, calling close() on peerClient and masterClient at the end of
the test), but in the mvn test they break. I think this is a zookeeper
problem? Any idea about how to solve it?

--
Regards,
Apurv Verma