hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hama 0.5 release (RC4)
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 15:09:44 GMT
Sorry for the delay. Here is my checklist:

Build is fine, ran several jobs in local mode and pseudo distributed mode.
All signatures are correct.

+1 (binding).

With that vote we have 3 binding votes as far as I can see and can announce
the release.
Thanks for all the work happening in the last months and especially all the
people involved.