hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap and Release Manager
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:26:02 GMT
Then, let's try to release 0.6 by end of August or September 2012. I
heard/saw some CDH4 plans/activities, we should not hesitate. :)

Our TODO list:

>> - Fault tolerance
>> - Data repartitioning
>> - Hadoop 2.0 compatibility
>> - Hama documentation book in html
>> - Bug fixes if any reported and few code improvements.
> adding the streaming API.

I'll work on yarn module and (large input data) re-partitioning issue.

If you need my help such as test on large cluster, Just let me know.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon