hama-dev mailing list archives

From Gyu ho Song <gyuho.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Site build error.
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:32:59 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm getting the following errors when I try to build Hama site using my
macbook, OS X snow leopard. Maven version is 3.0.3.

Does anyone know about this problem?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2.1.1:site (default-site) on
project hama-parent: SiteToolException: Error parsing site descriptor:
Unrecognised tag: 'footer' (position: START_TAG seen ...</menu>\n
 <footer>... @90:13) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]