hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Our New Website
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:24:37 GMT
Hi Sangwon,

we have to make a release and redeploy the site. Thanks for the updates
Edward, it looks fine to me.
Do you have heard about the svn pubsub integration required for all TLP's
until the beginning of 2013?
Do we need to code anything to make it work? This will automatically push
changes to a live website