hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hama 0.5 release (RC3)
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:01:38 GMT
Jira is currently unavailable, but I think the issue for the misc release
tasks is HAMA-583 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-583>.
There is the other issue linked to (with the DNS problem in
groom/scheduling). Feel free to comment if that is a problem that needs to
be solved.

In my opinion we should try to harden the release, because we have 1-2
months left in our targeted release cycle.

Please feel free to commit them to trunk/docs folder.

Therefore we need to add apache license headers, I'd like to distribute
this via some external service and I think we wanted to make a web "ebook"
out of it like Hbase has?
I have no time to dig deeper into the RC, but have written my opinion in
above linked jira for a similar build.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>