hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Online machine learning on top of Hama BSP
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:10:29 GMT
I'm going to focus still on batch learning, my next aim would be to try out
neural networks with BSP.

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=685414&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fxpls%2FFabs_all.jsp%2FFarnumber%2F685414

http://techreports.cs.queensu.ca/files/1997-406.pdf

Along with the pSVM we have then two strong learners. If you're interested,
pass me a private message. But I have to write a few exams next week so I'm
busy and this is just an idea, we'll see how fast I can get a prototye.

Real time is difficult at the moment, we need the out of sync messaging.

> Thank you for your sharing!
>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Tommaso Teofili
> <tommaso.teofili@gmail.com> wrote:
> > following up with this discussion on our dev list, I found an
> introductory
> > pdf to online ML which may be useful [1]
> > Apart fromt that we can start by creating the module structure in hama
> svn
> > (still the incubator one as the TLP move seems to take a while).
> > Regards,
> > Tommaso
> >
> > [1] : http://www.springerlink.com/content/m480047m572t6262/fulltext.pdf
> >
> > 2012/5/25 Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>
> >
> >> I'm roughly thinking to create new module so that I can add 3rd party
> >> dependencies easily.

> >> click-stream

> is

Yoon <