hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Online machine learning on top of Hama BSP
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:03:18 GMT
following up with this discussion on our dev list, I found an introductory
pdf to online ML which may be useful [1]
Apart fromt that we can start by creating the module structure in hama svn
(still the incubator one as the TLP move seems to take a while).
Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://www.springerlink.com/content/m480047m572t6262/fulltext.pdf