hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hama 0.5 release (RC3)
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:30:09 GMT
> 1) I've found some bugs in graph package. I'll fix today.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-598

Realized that it's not simple task. To avoid huge memory usage and
communications among peers, I've changed to synchronize periodically.
And checked all Hama examples on 4 PC cluster (100M network) and 32
nodes cluster (10G network), everything is fine to me now.

If there's no issues, I'll create RC4.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon