hama-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <steve.lough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Create general@ list
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 08:41:54 GMT
By keeping to one single list you remove the distinction between dev and
user, which is essential to attract new devs, and to get users involved.
You only need to worry about a user list once there are enough users that
they can create a community of their own, are self sustaining in support,
and you feel a need to isolate them from the developers (or vice versa)