hama-dev mailing list archives

From Praveen Sripati <praveensrip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hama Talk at Daum, Jeju Island
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 16:42:24 GMT
Real-time processing with Hama is good, but unless it can scale up/down
automatically not sure how many would really buy it. It might be Hama or
the BSP limitation itself, but finally it's that Hama can't scale once the
job has been started. The associated costs are fixed over time.

Should I open a JIRA, so that we can have a discussion and a solution
around this?

Praveen