hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Hama 0.5-incubating release (RC2)
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:17:22 GMT
I have a few notes:

There is a method called setMaxIteration in BSPJob, this should belong to
the GraphJob.
And there are a few methods that are not documented properly,
namely setCheckPointInterval and setCheckPointFlag (we should make it
package visible first until we resolved all the stuff arround fault
tolerance).

We shouldn't name the package dist and source, better would be bin and src.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>