hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding the new graph package in 0.5 RC1
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:10:20 GMT
Wow thanks. It was Edwards idea to bring up the blog and I had a bit of
time to train myself with BSP as well in this posts.
Sure, you can extract everything you want, I'm doing open source so all the
stuff arround is also open source.
I guess you want to copy the intuitions behind the algorithms right?
Since I'm now not participating in GSoC this year I have a lot of time to
update the posts to our new API introduced in 0.5.0.

My next new developments should be arround:
- Port mindist search (graph exploration in my blog) to new graph API
- maybe blog about the usage of pagerank and SSSP in the new API (this will
sure be also done in the wiki)
- k-means should get a bit more content, I'm doing it parallel as a
research project for my university, so some papers will appear then
- DBSCAN [1] evaluation for BSP

[1]  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DBSCAN

--
Thomas Jungblut