hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next step for Graduation
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:12:59 GMT
After reviewing all the stuff needed for graduation I agree we're ok.
As a mentor I feel we're ready to finally make this step :-)
Now we've to work on the graduation resolution tweaking the one drafted by
Edward and then start a [DISCUSSION] thread on general@i.a.o to collect
(hopefully positive) feedback.
Happy to see things moving on nicely :-)
Tommaso