hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] RC3 for Apache Hama 0.4-incubating release.
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 11:17:38 GMT
Wait a second please.
Currently I am talking with Suraj, and he observed a problem with variables
in the conf.
In hama-default.xml there is "bsp.system.dir" mapped to
"${hadoop.tmp.dir}/bsp/system".
Where is this "hadoop.tmp.dir" configured?

A bit more down the xml there is "hama.tmp.dir" defined.
What do you think?

> If there's any objections, I'll move forward tomorrow. Let's release!
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > I tried many times on my clusters but it does not appear.
> >
> > Can you please debug it yourself? I guess, it related with
> > 'RPC.stopProxy(umbilical);' or finished Task.
> >
> > And, let's schedule this issue to 0.5 TRUNK and release 0.4-incubating.
> >
> > Any other vote for this RC or anything else?
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Chia-Hung Lin <clin4j@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Log is at http://pastie.org/3321974

> 0.4.0-incubating.

> Server
> java.io.IOException:
> sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:359)
> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Connection.readAndProcess(Server.java:799)
> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Listener.doRead(Server.java:419)

> distributed

This fixes
> the
Thomas!