hama-dev mailing list archives

From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Hama 0.5 roadmap
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:25:56 GMT
There are many tasks required to work on and to be integrated in order
to get (GroomServer) fault tolerance ready. Tasks include:
- GroomServer status/ resource monitor
- Failure Detection
- Checkpointed data integration
- Refactoring bsp() (if necessary)
- Master decision making

Currently I am working on the first one, and with a patch for 2nd on
jira already. In my viewpoint, it might be difficult to get those
tasks done within 2-3 months.