hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Making release branch for 0.4-incubating
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:36:46 GMT
Hi Edward, I wanted to add a textfile to sequencefile-util. To feed the
graph algorithms.
I proposed this briefly in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-492.
This should be just a few minutes of coding. I try to make it running until
tomorrow. So we can commit this to the trunk before branching.
I hope it is okay for you?

This will make the examples a bit more useful, I believe.

For 0.5 I think we should care about the things we are always pushing to
the next release.
- Fault Tolerance
- Pregel
- Compression and other RPC libs.