hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Google Guava
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:35:22 GMT
Hey Apurv and Tommaso,

this is a bit more complicated.
I tried to use the latest guava in one of my projects last time. The latest
version's jar is corrupted, so maven throws errors while building.
You have to use the 10.0.1 version, it will work fine.
You have to declare the dependency in the pom.xml in trunk root path (under
dependency management) and the dependency once again in the core's pom.xml.

Good luck with the compression, I'm really excited what you've coded.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>