hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Task Priority/Goals
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:14:53 GMT
Okay so you going to focus on HAMA-410 Edward?
After that Whirr stuff I'll take care of HAMA-409, it would be great if
Miklos is going to help me a bit if he has time :)
We should keep the release-timing up and make our next release before 2012
(IMO).

And in general we should focus a bit more on algebraic computation, this
isn't possible with giraph and can be very helpful.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin

mobile: 0170-3081070