hama-dev mailing list archives

From =?GB2312?B?1tzBiA==?= <zhouchon...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions from Hama Developer
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:41:11 GMT
 Dear Hama Team,
        I am eager to use Hama to compute the inversion of a large dense
matrix. However, hama programming is not so easy for it is hard to acquire
detailed usage of BSP. Although some example java code is provided,
explanation of the API classes and objects is vague. For instance, I noticed
that all classes has overwritten the function setConf(), but what should we
do in the implementation of this function?

        So, I wondered are there any developing documents or detailed
instructions of developing BSP programs to help me?

Yours sincerely,
Chong Zhou