hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lock and Barrier Synchronization
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:21:45 GMT
Yes. I thought like that too but, I need more time to test.

I'm re-scheduling it to 0.4 version.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 6:12 PM, ChiaHung Lin <chl501@nuk.edu.tw> wrote:
> From the code I observed, it seems that znodes created are consisted of peer names only
(in the form of `host:port'). Therefore, processes at different superstep share the flat namespace.
During iteration of each supersteps, the newer superstep process can not be distinguished
from the older one, resulting in process hanging. Adding superstep value to created znode
and filtering out znode of next superstep might solve the problem.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon