hama-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Package Layout & Message class conventions
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 07:45:07 GMT
Hey all,

I think we can improve our package layout to clean up the BSP package.
For example we could put the Message model classes and the task related
classes into their own package.

And I would like to state some conventions on the message classes.
So for example we have a primitive like a boolean, the message would be
called BooleanMessage. So the data part is a boolean and the tag is a
string.
If we are changing the tag to a non-string class we are using a combined
name like IntegerDoubleMessage. So the tag part is an integer, the data part
is a double.

What do you think?

--
Thomas Jungblut