hama-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Hama 0.2.0-incubating release
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:47:06 GMT
Hi all,
I think we should close this vote and collect feedback on this first release
candidate by the Hama PMC.
If we don't have consensus over here from the existing committers we can't
go further with the release.
So I'll issue a new thread on this first Hama 0.2.0-incubating release
candidate to get more feedback and, eventually, issues to fix.
Regards,
Tommaso