hama-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Cabrera <calcmaste...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer of Code 2011
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:10:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm interested in the Apache Hama Summer of Code projects. I've looked
over the projects posted on Edward J. Yoon's Blog and I'm trying to
decide which project would be best for my level of experience. I'm
currently a senior undergraduate studying computer science and
mathematics at Texas A&M University. I have a good deal of experience
programming in both C++ and Java. I became interested in this project
after hearing a talk on Pregel by Google and reading about Leslie
Valiant's work in BSP. How can I get involved in this project?

--
Joe Cabrera
littledrummerboy925@physics.tamu.edu