hama-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To committers
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 04:44:57 GMT
I think so :)

I would be good for hama v0.2 to include the following:
 * The bsp package available
  * With bsp package, a user can submit a simple bsp job.
  * A bsp master takes the submitted job and splits the job into a number of
tasks.
  * Each groom server takes tasks and performs them. Finally, it outputs
results to HDFS.
  * While performing the job, BSPMaster keeps the job progress, and the job
client can get that progress from BSPMaster.

Best regards,
--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea Univ.