hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Re-factoring as a linear algebra programming framework.
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:19:36 GMT
My plan is to move all classes of matrix operations to exampels
package except stuffs related to matrix structure and input/output
formatter.

Then, it leaves only core functionality in hama package, such as, io,
graph (graph computing framework), bsp (BSP programming framework),
util , and the package for graph and matrix structure.

Benefits are,

1. can release ahead of schedule.
2. can encourage 3d party application development.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org