hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Getting started with BSP
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:12:50 GMT
We need to implement more BSP examples.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: Getting started with BSP
To: hama-user@incubator.apache.org

You can replace localhost to the host's name or IP address.

     conf.set(BSPConstants.PEER_HOST, "localhost");
     conf.set(BSPConstants.PEER_PORT, String
         .valueOf(30000 + randomSequence[i]));

In that example, randomSequence() was just used to avoid the port conflicts.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org