hama-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Angrapa - The Graph Package
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:39:25 GMT
Dear Varun Gupta,,
Actually, I did not try to find out some existing graph library appropriated
to Angrapa because I didn't think that existing graph library can be ported
to distributed systems, especially bsp. However, I really welcome to you and
your achieves if you can contribute some base classes for graphs.

Best Regards,
--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea University