hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Vaijanath N. Rao" <vaiju1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: August report, status page
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:10:00 GMT
Hi Edward,

I was occupied with my job priorities but with a long weekend coming
this week. I should be able to put in some effort for Hama.
Let me know which issues I can take care of in the long weekend (3 days
to be precise). I will head start on them.

I personally believe that by comming up with newer version (even if it
is just a little addition) more often helps to keep the interest (for
the newcommers like me).

--Thanks  and Regards
Vaijanath