hama-dev mailing list archives

From Leon Yu <leonl...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: Volunteer recruitment for matrix library project on Hadoop.
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:55:31 GMT

Hi,

I am interested in the open source project. Please tell me how to join and let me know if
you have any question.

Thanks,

Leon Yu> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:26:53 +0900> From: edward@udanax.org> To: core-user@hadoop.apache.org;
hrdfstore@googlegroups.com> Subject: Volunteer recruitment for matrix library project on
Hadoop.> > Hello all,> > The Hama team which is trying to port typical linear
algebra> operations on Hadoop looking for a couple of more volunteers. This> would essentially
speedup development time for typical machine> learning algorithms.> > If you interested
in here contact hama-dev@incubator.apache.org> > Thanks.> -- > Best regards,>
Edward J. Yoon,> http://blog.udanax.org