hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Yun Jiang" <helenj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using hama in gsoc
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:02:45 GMT
Hi,
That's great,  since this can reduce much of my work:)
Actually, in my work, I'll use Newton's method which involves many
matrix multiplication and subtraction. It seems that you have finished
this part.

BTW, although I plan to use Quasi-Newton method to avoid calculate the
inverse of Hessian directly, I'm wonder do you plan to implement the
inverse operation?

Best,