hama-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edw...@udanax.org>
Subject Re: June status report
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2008 09:05:01 GMT
== Hama ==

Incubating since: 19 May 2008

- Mailing lists, subversion repository, and JIRA setup was completed.

- Software Grant Agreement (actually the initial code
contributors/owners are chanwit and me) was sended for the intial
donation of Hama code from the google project.

- ICLAs was sended, But We are still waiting for the arrival of CCLAs.

Have we anything to report?

--
Best regards,
Edward J. Yoon,