From András Kövi <allp...@gmail.com>
Subject JUnit tests do not produce logs if the JVM crashes
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:33:31 GMT
Hi all, I'm new to Zookeeper and ran into an issue while trying to run the
tests with ant.

It seems like the log output is buffered until the complete test suite
finishes and it is flushed into its specific file only after then. I had to
make some changes to the code (no JNI or similar) that resulted in JVM
crashes. Since the logs are lost in this case, it is a little hard to debug
the issue.

Do you have any idea how I could disable the buffering?

Thanks,
Andras