From 俊贤 <junx...@taobao.com>
Subject A timeout problem
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 02:11:29 GMT
Hello everyone ,I met a problem recently in my app.
First an error “2010-11-17 09:45:00,089 INFO  zookeeper.ClientCnxn Client session timed
out, have not heard from server in 3090ms for sessionid 0x12c53b185d2000a, closing socket
connection and attempting reconnect” occurred.
Then “2010-11-17 09:45:03,204 INFO  zookeeper.ClientCnxn Unable to reconnect to ZooKeeper
service, session 0x12c53b185d2000a has expired, closing socket connection” will come after.
At last the application will went down………..

When this happened, my  machines seem to being transfering some big file each other, so I
am wondering if the net bandwidth is all occupancied by the file transferring which lead to
my zkclient’s bandwidth get to be 0??????
Thanks for you replying………………

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。