hadoop-zookeeper-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Unusual exception
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:39:48 GMT
Hi Avinash,
 Not sure if you got a response for your email.
  The exception that you mention mostly means that the client already closed
the socket or shutdown.
 Looks like a client is trying to connect but disconnects before the server
can respond.

Do you have any such clients? Is this causing any issues with your zookeeper
set up?

Thanks
mahadev


On 10/13/10 2:49 PM, "Avinash Lakshman" <avinash.lakshman@gmail.com> wrote:

> I started seeing a bunch of these exceptions. What do these mean?
> 
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,426 - WARN [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:5001:NIOServerCnxn@606] - EndOfStreamException: Unable to
> read additional data from client sessionid 0x0, likely client has closed
> socket
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,426 - INFO [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:5001:NIOServerCnxn@1286] - Closed socket connection for
> client /10.138.34.195:55738 (no session established for client)
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,426 - DEBUG [CommitProcessor:1:FinalRequestProcessor@78]
> - Processing request:: sessionid:0x12b9d1f8b907a44 type:closeSession
> cxid:0x0 zxid:0x600193996 txntype:-11 reqpath:n/a
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,427 - WARN [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:5001:NIOServerCnxn@606] - EndOfStreamException: Unable to
> read additional data from client sessionid 0x12b9d1f8b907a5d, likely client
> has closed socket
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,427 - INFO [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:5001:NIOServerCnxn@1286] - Closed socket connection for
> client /10.138.34.195:55979 which had sessionid 0x12b9d1f8b907a5d
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,427 - DEBUG [QuorumPeer:/0.0.0.0:5001
> :CommitProcessor@159] - Committing request:: sessionid:0x52b90ab45bd51af
> type:createSession cxid:0x0 zxid:0x600193cf9 txntype:-10 reqpath:n/a
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,427 - DEBUG [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:5001:NIOServerCnxn@1302] - ignoring exception during output
> shutdown
> java.net.SocketException: Transport endpoint is not connected
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.shutdown(Native Method)
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.shutdownOutput(SocketChannelImpl.java:651)
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.shutdownOutput(SocketAdaptor.java:368)
> at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.closeSock(NIOServerCnxn.java:1298)
> at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.close(NIOServerCnxn.java:1263)
> at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:609)
> at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn$Factory.run(NIOServerCnxn.java:262)
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,428 - DEBUG [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:5001:NIOServerCnxn@1310] - ignoring exception during input
> shutdown
> java.net.SocketException: Transport endpoint is not connected
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.shutdown(Native Method)
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.shutdownInput(SocketChannelImpl.java:640)
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.shutdownInput(SocketAdaptor.java:360)
> at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.closeSock(NIOServerCnxn.java:1306)
> at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.close(NIOServerCnxn.java:1263)
> at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:609)
> at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn$Factory.run(NIOServerCnxn.java:262)
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,428 - WARN [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:5001:NIOServerCnxn@606] - EndOfStreamException: Unable to
> read additional data from client sessionid 0x0, likely client has closed
> socket
> 2010-10-13 14:01:33,428 - INFO [NIOServerCxn.Factory:
> 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:5001:NIOServerCnxn@1286] - Closed socket connection for
> client /10.138.34.195:55731 (no session established for client)
> 


Mime
View raw message