From Adam Rosien <a...@rosien.net>
Subject Re: kaChing using ZooKeeper: Continuous Deployment
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 04:27:56 GMT
Uhh, I'm not sure what you mean, but if anyone's curious I wrote the
system that we use at kaChing to do continuous deployment with zk as
the discovery and coordination layers, and I'd be happy to talk about
how it works, etc. Pretty basic stuff.

BTW it's Pascal-Louis Perez, CTO of kaChing.

.. Adam

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Jay Tobias <j.tobias2@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was asked to post this to the user list after attend the ACM talk by Louis Pascal.
 One of  several technologies combined to build and deploy their whole stack in 5 minutes
(also presented by invitation at Google in May).  Time includes testing and ZooKeeper controls
deployment rate.

> Applied Lean Startup Ideas: Continuous Deployment at kaChing
> Let me give a some context about what kaChingis. .... Everything uses the same platform
kawala. Coordination using ZooKeeper …