From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Client seeing wrong data on nodeDataChanged
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 04:56:49 GMT
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
> Client 2 is not guaranteed to see X if it doesn't get to asking before the
> value has been updated to Y.

Right, but I wouldn't expect the watch to be triggered twice with value Y.

Anyways, I think we have a handle on whats going on: at the time of
the above incident, the master process is experiencing a flood of zk
changes and our thought is that we're not paying sufficient attention
to the order of receipt.  Will be back if this is not the issue.

Thanks,
St.Ack