From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper on 60+Gb mem
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 18:37:19 GMT
That would be an interesting experiment although it is way outside normal
usage as a coordination store.

I have used ZK as a session store for PHP with OK results.  I never
implemented an expiration mechanism so things
had to be cleared out manually sometimes.  It worked pretty well until
things filled up.