From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Lock example
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:33:44 GMT
Hi Tim,
 The lock recipe you mention is supposed to avoid her affect and prevent starvation (though
it has bugs :)).
 Are you looking for something like that or just a simple lock and unlock that doesn't have
to worry abt the above issues.
If that's the case then just doing an ephemeral create and delete should give you your lock
and unlock recipes.

Thanks
mahadev