From Qian Ye <yeqian....@gmail.com>
Subject A question about Watcher
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:04:21 GMT
Hi all:

Will the watchers of a client be losed when the client disconnects from a
Zookeeper server? It is said at
http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/current/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkWatchesthat
"
*When a client reconnects, any previously registered watches will be
reregistered and triggered if needed. In general this all occurs
transparently.*" It means that we need not to do any extra things about
watchers if a client disconnected from Zookeeper server A, and reconnect to
Zookeeper server B, doesn't it? Or I should reregistered all the watchers if
this kind of reconnection happened?

thx~
--
With Regards!