From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle "Node does not exist" error?
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:25:15 GMT
I am not saying that the API shouldn't support embedded ZK.

I am just saying that it is almost always a bad idea.  It isn't that I am
asking you to not do it, it is just that I am describing the experience I
have had and that I have seen others have.  In a nutshell, embedding leads
to problems and it isn't hard to see why.