From Vishal K <vishalm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird ephemeral node issue
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:40:29 GMT
Hi Qing,

Can you list the znodes from the monitor and from the node that the monitor
is restarting (run zkCli.sh on both machines).
I am curious to see if the node that did not receive the SESSION_EXPIRED
event still has the znode in its database.
Also can you describe your setiup? Can you send out logs and zoo.cfg file.
Thanks.

-Vishal