From Dave Wright <wrig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: closing session on socket close vs waiting for timeout
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:14:22 GMT
I think he's saying that if the socket closes because of a crash (i.e. not a
normal zookeeper close request) then the session stays alive until the
session timeout, which is of course true since ZK allows reconnection and
resumption of the session in case of disconnect due to network issues.

-Dave Wright